Monday, May 31, 2010
semalam tengok dalam peti sejuk masih ada balance cream cheese...so daripada tak makan baik buat kek kan..cari-cari resepi so buatlah Bakeless Oreo Cheese Cake...walla buat separuh adunan je takut menjadi hehehhee
RESEPI Bakeless Oreo Cheesecake by wardah baiduri
Biscuit Base 2packs of 150gm Oreo cookies
50gm butterround baking pan (8 inch X 8inch X 2.5inch)
Cream Cheese Mixture 500gm cream cheese
1cup fine sugar
250ml whipping cream
1/4 cup of lemon juice (or lesser)
3tspn of gelatin powder
1/4cup warm water
1tspn vanilla essence
1. Microwave the butter for 40 to 60secs. Cool to room temp.
2. Remove the cream fr the Oreo cookies. Crush the cookies to fine crumbs.
3. Mix crumbs & butter thoroughly.
4. Cover the base of the baking pan with aluminium foil. Spread the biscuit crumbs on the baking tray evenly & firmly.. Refrigerate for 30mins.
Cream Cheese Mixture
1. Dissolve the gelatin powder in warm water. Add in the lemon juice & stir the mixture. Cool to room temp.
2. Beat the cream cheese with sugar & vanilla essence until creamy.
3. In a separate bowl, beat the whipping cream will smooth
4. Whip the 2 mixture together. Add in the lemon juice mix & stir thoroughly. To add a crunchy texture to the cake, u can also throw in chopped Oreo cookies as u stir the mixture gently.
Final preparations :
Pour the mixture over the biscuit base & refrigerate for at least 5hrs or overnight.. Ready to serve!!